This product contains natural ingredients included in the
Pharmacopoeia of the Indian Traditional Medicines
|Mentha arvensis||60 mg|
|Gaultheria fragrantissima||55 mg|
|Pinus roxburghii||55 mg|
|Cinnamomum zeylanicum||30 mg|
|Boswellia serrata||7.5 mg|
|Zingiber officinalis||7.5 mg|
|Cedrus deodara||7.5 mg|
|Vitex negundo||7.5 mg|
|Base q.s. ad||70 mg|
Anti-arthritic, Local analgesic
Rumalaya gel is a herbal formulation specially designed for osteoarthritis, cervical and lumbar spondylosis, arthralgia, low back pain, frozen shoulder, gout and other painful inflammations of the joints.
- Rheumatism and rheumatoid arthritis
- Cervical and lumbar spondylosis
- Frozen shoulder
- Traumatic inflammatory conditions like fibrositis. bursitis,Synovitis, capsulitis. tenosynovitis, myositis and sciatica Sciatica.
No drug interactions seen since there is insignificant drug absorption when applied topically.
No absolute contraindications.
- Should not be used if the patient has hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients and should not applied to open lesions or wounds. Should be used exclusively for external application.
- Contact with eyes and mucous membranes should be avoided. Rumalaya gel can be used by adults and children as young as 5 years of age.
All ingredients are derived from natural herbal sources, which enable Rumalaya Gel to work effectively without any harmful side effects and no adverse reactions are reported.
Store below 30°C, away from direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not refrigerate.
Lamitube of 30 g.
Himalaya Drug Co.
Farnoush Darou Teb Co.